Cyber liability insurance is an insurance policy that provides businesses with a combination of coverage options to help protect the company from data breaches and other cyber security issues. It's not a question of if your organization will suffer a breach, but when. Travelers cyber insurance policyholders can also access tools and resources to manage and mitigate cyber risk — pre-breach and post-breach.
- Controls the network traffic coming in and going out of the computer or network. If you do not have a firewall, virtually any dat can exit your computer or network, and virtually any individual or program can come it.
2. Vulnerability management/software patching.
- Vulnerability management is the process of identifying, scanning and prioritizing vulnerabilities that need remediation. Software patching is the operations process of applying patches to those vulnerable systems.
3. Backup/recover procedures
- Backup and recovery is the process of duplicating data and storing it in a secure place in case of loss or damage, and then restoring that data to a location. You can also use backup to recover copies of older files if you have deleted them from you system. Top 3 methods are direct to cloud backup, cloud to cloud backup and SaaS backup.
4. Multi-factor authentication.
- This works by requesting multiple forms of ID from the user at the time of registration. The system stores this ID and user information to verify the user for the next login. It is a multi-step process that verifies the other ID information along with the password.
Every type of organization, from global companies to mom and pop shops that use technology to do business, face cyber risk. As technology becomes more complex and sophisticated, so do the threats that businesses face. This is why every business and organization needs to be prepared with both cyber liability insurance and an effective cyber security plan to manage and mitigate cyber risk. At High-Touch Insurance, we understand the complexity of cyber threats. We have solutions to help insure and protect your business assets.
Cyber liability insurance can cover costs associated with data breaches and cyber attacks on your business. Those costs can include such things as lost income due to a cyber event, costs associated with notifying customers affected by a breach, costs for recovering compromised data, costs for repairing damaged computer systems and more.
Cyber coverage can be a crucial safeguard against the devastating financial consequences of a cyber attack. WE offer customized insurance solutions depending on your business’ level of risk, with coverage options available to address:
Find the Cyber Liability insurance coverage that is right for your organization.
17120 Dallas Parkway Suite 140, Dallas, Texas 75248, United States
Copyright © 2023 High Touch Insurance - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy